Here are some of the great features about Okabashi Shoes...
|MADE IN THE USA
For the past 30+ years every Okabashi shoe has been manufactured at our headquarters in Buford, Georgia.
|DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
Our reflexology-inspired shoe design and massage beads aid in circulation and maximizing comfort for your feet.
We encourage customers to return their well-worn Okabashi sandals to our factory for recycling. Our new products contain about 25% of our own recycled material.
The high temperature of a dish-washer kills bacteria and germs. Our sandals will not shrink or lose their vibrant color no matter how often they are washed.
Our signature foot-bed provides superior arch support and a heel cup for proper alignment of the feet and spine.
Our manufacturing process is very lean and virtually waste-free. Scraps and returned shoes are recycled into new product, keeping them out of landfills.
Our products are made from our proprietary material called Microplast, which is durable, slip resistant, and easy-to-clean.
Our products are backed by a two-year guarantee. For more information, please visit our website at okabashi.com.
The Marina flip flop features two-piece durable construction as well as a footbed that is sure to make your feet feel better than ever.
- Good for You: Massaging Insole, Ergonomic Foot-bed
- Good for the Environment: Made in the USA! Reduce your Carbon Footprint. Wear Eco-Friendly shoes
- Good for your Pocket: Guaranteed for 2 years
- Signature Microplast Material: Anti-Slip, Anti-Odor, Vegan-Friendly, Latex-Free, BPA Free
- Durable: Waterproof, Dishwasher safe
- Less pronounced arch support
- Wider foot bed
- 1" heel