At Okabashi, we’re a little obsessed with feet. Our favorite time of year is when it’s time to put the boots away and pull out your Okabashi flip flops and sandals! Because we are always noticing what people have on their feet, we also notice trends in pedicures. Here’s what we’re seeing as hot trends this spring:
- Pastel colors. Easter egg shades are everywhere—try a different shade on each toe, or a different shade on each foot.
- Neutrals are back. Sleek shades to match any skin color are seen on the chicest models and celebrities right now.
- Retro is in. Funky waves and stripes (which remind of us the wallpaper we had as kids) are big in nails right now. Along with retro stripes, flower power is back too— 70s style daises are everywhere in every color!
- Glitter is all rage. From clear to cobalt blue to silver, glitter and metallic nail shades are sparkling out from toes everywhere.
- Geometric shapes. Spring fashion weeks are seeing nails with stripes, shapes and color blocks in contrasting shades and textures.
- Black backgrounds are a new trend that goes with any pattern—flowers, stripes, or polka dots all look sharp against a dark base coat.
- Nails that tell a story. Whether it’s blowing flower petals, paw prints, or a family of bees, nails with different designs are a cute trend everywhere.
Show off your toes in your Okabashi sandals this spring!