1) The Big Island, Hawaii. Recent volcanic activity on the island of Hawaii has meant a stunning show for tourists and locals alike. Now is the time to visit Hawaii to see the Volcanoes National Park at its best!
2) Tanzania. Tanzania is the Africa of The Lion King—view lions, elephants, hippos and giraffes in their natural surroundings. While Tanzania is over 3,000 miles and a world apart from the troubles in East Africa, many tourists are still reluctant to visit Africa, making now the time to get a deal on a safari.
3) Berlin. The Berlin Wall fell 25 years ago, and since, Berlin has become a center of innovation, technology and the arts. The city is diverse, friendly, walkable and full of dynamic energy—there is no question that now is the time to see Berlin.
4) Ireland. Game of Thrones fans are leading the way to this always stunning island nation. The Emerald Isle has enough culture and history to keep anyone busy, but is small enough to easily explore the gorgeous scenery from coast to coast.
5) Colombia. This green coastal nation has it all—beaches, mountains and culturally rich cities. Vibrant Bogota is one of the most environmentally conscious cities in the world, with museums, an exciting food scene, miles of bike trails and a safe and colorful city center.
6) Chiang Mai, Thailand. Thailand’s fifth largest city, the walled city of Chiang Mai dates to the 13th century and is quieter, greener and more manageable than the capitol city of Bangkok. The city walls encompass more than 30 ancient temples with gardens, pagodas and artwork.
Wherever you go—whether you’re hitting the cobblestones of Berlin, the ancient steps of Chiang Mai or the trails of Tanzania—bring your Okabashi sandals with you and be confident that tired feet and blisters won’ t slow you down. Washable and odor free, your Okabashis will take you from the beach to the cafe in style and comfort.