Festival season is an exciting time of year. It starts around April, peaks in the summer, and ends in the fall with a variety of cities holding 3-day weekends full of fun. Whether you’re in the desert, on the coast, or in the city, the most important parts of the festivals are the music and the fashion. Still looking for that perfect lineup and the best scene? Check out our list of the best music festivals coming up this year and keep reading for some festival wear inspiration.
- Summer Fest Milwaukee – July 5-10 – Milwaukee, WI
- Pitchfork Music Festival – July 15-17 – Chicago, IL
- Newport Folk Festival – July 22-24 – Newport, RI
- Panorama Festival – July 22-24 – New York, NY
- Lollapalooza – July 28-31 – Chicago, IL
- Outside Lands – August 5-7 – San Francisco, CA
- Electric Zoo – September 2-4 – New York, NY
- Music Midtown – September 17-18 – Atlanta, GA
- Austin City Limits – September 30-October 9 – Austin, TX
- Voodoo Festival – October 28-30 – New Orleans, LA
If you’re like us, we start planning our festival outfit weeks leading up to the big weekend in hopes of landing that perfect look. No worries, we have all the outfit inspiration you need. The first thing you should pick out is your shoes. You need that comfort and support that will keep you dancing and walking all weekend long with your only care being where the next act is. Cue Okabashi flip flops and sandals. We have one women’s outfit and one men’s outfit along with their coordinating Okabashi shoes to keep you styling at your upcoming festivals. Let us know which festivals you are attending this year!