- "I love the simplicity and quality." - Carson City, NV
- "I LOVE mine, but so does everyone else in my family - they steal them all the time!" - Athens, GA
- "When I put them on for the first time... let's just say that me and my feet fell in love with Okabashi!" - Debbie L.
- "I LOVE the deep heel cup these have, how it cradles my heels and keeps them from moving about as other sandals allow!" - Hampden, ME
- "Made in USA - promote this product....buy OKABASHI!" - Vivian
- "I have neuropathy in my feet, and these shoes are so comfortable I have to look down occasionally to make sure I have shoes on!" - Shirley A.
- "This sandal is a dream come true. Comfort AND good looks all rolled into one!" - Erie, PA
Okabashi is a family owned business that has focused on designing and manufacturing extremely comfortable shoes for more than 30 years. We carry a wide variety of flip flops, sandals, and clogs for men and women. We set ourselves apart from the rest of major manufacturers and invite you to tour our site to better understand why Okabashi is more than a shoe. Please click on the links below to find out more about us.
At Okabashi we believe that technology and design can be utilized to deliver a great product to the consumer at a great value, without shifting U.S. jobs overseas. Okabashi's are American made shoes and is located in Buford, Georgia.
Here are some of the great features about Okabashi Shoes...
|MADE IN THE USA
For the past 30+ years every Okabashi shoe has been manufactured at our headquarters in Buford, Georgia.
We encourage customers to return their well-worn Okabashi sandals to our factory for recycling. Our new products contain about 25% of our own recycled material.
Our signature foot-bed provides superior arch support and a heel cup for proper alignment of the feet and spine.
Our products are made from our proprietary material called Microplast, which is durable, slip resistant, and easy-to-clean.
|DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
Our reflexology-inspired shoe design and massage beads aid in circulation and maximizing comfort for your feet.
The high temperature of a dish-washer kills bacteria and germs. Our sandals will not shrink or lose their vibrant color no matter how often they are washed.
Our manufacturing process is very lean and virtually waste-free. Scraps and returned shoes are recycled into new product, keeping them out of landfills.
Our products are backed by a two-year guarantee. For more information, please visit our website at okabashi.com.