Free Shipping on Orders over $45

Made in America

Okabashi Made in the USA

Okabashi has been family owned and operated in the United States for more than 30 years. Since 1984, we have set ourselves apart from other major footwear manufacturers by focusing on what footwear was originally meant to be— true protection and support for your feet.

Today, more than 98% of American-worn footwear is made abroad as more and more manufactures seek out cheap labor and cheap materials overseas. Okabashi is proud to be in that remaining 2%. Not just some, but our entire footwear collection is made in America — from start to finish. We employ more than 200 people in our Buford, Georgia factory & headquarters, providing jobs and financial growth to the local economy.

Our shoes are built to not only help you last through the day, but also for them to last you through the years. Because of the confidence we have in our patented materials and quality American constitution - all our shoes are back by a 2-year warranty.

In January of 2004, Okabashi Brands, Inc. unveiled the American-made boutique brand, Oka-B, which presents consumers with a new range of playful and fashionably designed styles that transition from casual to dressy. Learn more, browse, and shop Oka-B footwear at www.oka-b.com.

Support us by letting us support you.

Okabashi

made in america

OKABASHI SIZE & FIT GUIDE
For questions about our sizing system, please call customer service at 800.443.6573 or email us at customerservice@okabashi.com.
  
Okabashi Size USA Women's Shoe Size USA Men's Shoe Size
S 5.0 - 6.0  -
M 6.5 - 7.5 5.5 - 6.5
ML 8.0 - 9.0 6.5 - 7.5
L 9.5 - 10.5 8.0 - 8.5
LL 11.0 - 12.0 9.0 - 10.0
XL  - 10.5 - 11.5
XXL  - 12.0 - 13.0