More than 98% of American-worn footwear is made abroad. We’re proud to be in that remaining 2%.
Our American-made shoes travel only 7% as far as the average imported shoe—a difference of almost 10,000 miles.
Our shoes are made from a patented and recyclable blend of plastics with strategically placed foot support for proper body alignment and comfort.
|Okabashi Size||USA Women's Shoe Size||USA Men's Shoe Size|
|S||5.0 - 6.0||-|
|M||6.5 - 7.5||5.5 - 6.5|
|ML||8.0 - 9.0||6.5 - 7.5|
|L||9.5 - 10.5||8.0 - 8.5|
|LL||11.0 - 12.0||9.0 - 10.0|
|XL||-||10.5 - 11.5|
|XXL||-||12.0 - 13.0|