What We Do
Having produced over 40 million pairs of shoes since our opening in 1984, Okabashi Brands is proud to be among the remaining 1% of footwear manufactured in the USA.
We manufacture quality footwear for our three in-house brands, and we partner with some of the world's largest and most exclusive and sought-after brands for contract manufacturing.
Grow With Us
Many of our team members have been with Okabashi for five years or more. We pride ourselves on inclusion and diversity; 65% of our employees are women and our team speaks 4 different languages.
Inside Sales Associate
Oka-B/Okabashi is a resort footwear line based in Buford, GA. Our customers are primarily resorts, spas, gift shops and boutiques across the U.S. We are growing and looking for an energetic and motivated Inside Sales Associate to join our team. Inside Sales Associates interacts with hundreds of customers – online and over the phone. Responding to leads in a timely fashion, answering questions, providing information, and helping guide customers effectively from phone and internet contact while providing an exceptional customer experience is key.
- Maintain and grow existing business with current territory
- Follow up on provided leads to grow new business
- Professionally present the current product offering to retail owners, buyers, and other contacts within the organization
- Closing sales and achieving quotas
- Create and maintain a pipeline to reach targeted goals
- Update CRM with customer notes and details of sales calls
- Order entry
- Work closely with manufacturing team and effectively communicate order fulfillment timeframes to customers.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma is required, Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Marketing, Sales, Fashion) is preferred
- 1 year of related experience in customer service or inside sales required
- Strong sales and cold calling skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills required with working skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task
This role is required to be in office 5 days/week at our Buford, GA office.